Donate to the Warrior Family Organization Annual Fund
The annual campaign is the most effective way for North Atlanta High School parents and supporters to provide resources for the school and our teachers. Gifts to the Warrior Family Organization, which the non-profit receiving the funds, helps to provide resources not covered by the Atlanta Public Schools budget, such as curriculum enrichment, student support, supplemental college & career support, capital improvements, and so much more.
- Every dollar raised directly impacts students across the school in concrete ways. Any donation amount of your choosing is significant to us.
- We hope you'll give today to be a part of building a better NAHS. Please donate by the campaign end date of October 31, 2023.
- You can also make a pledge to donate at a later date or to contribute monthly. Please fill out this form.
Warrior Family Organization Giving Levels:
- Donations of $1,000+ receive two tickets to the NAHSF Auction on February 9, 2024. Donations of $1,500+ also receive two tickets to the Leadership Donor Party in October 2023 (Date TBD).
- Donations of $100+ receive a restaurant partners card (previously a PTSA membership perk) with discounts to Business Partner restaurants around Atlanta.
- Every donor receives recognition in the 2023-2024 Annual Report.
- Warrior Family Organization is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our tax identification number is 20-5464283.
If you have a Membership Toolkit user account, even with another organization, you can log in here so your donation will be linked to your account. If you don't have an account, consider creating one now so you can view the NAHS directory, sign up for newsletters, etc.
If you click the button above and are already logged in, you will be directed to your Family Account Page with the purchase option at the bottom.
Otherwise, you may donate as a "guest" below: